Enliven Housing is a registered Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) provider who strives to provide innovative accommodation to the disability sector. The growing organisation provides independent living for participants to live in their own apartment alone or with a friend or spouse. They endeavour to provide the best SDA products in the market and currently have sites in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Adelaide with strong growth expectations supported by a pipeline of dwellings across Australia.
Enliven Housing is changing the way people with disability think about their housing options.
The growing team are now seeking a highly motivated and results driven Business Development Manager to join the passionate and professional team. The team are in an exciting stage of growth, where they are offering someone an incredible opportunity to join now and drive growth opportunities at Enliven Housing.
This role will be based in either the Sydney (Granville Office) or Melbourne (North Melbourne Office). The properties are close to public transport, however driving is a requirement for days you may need to visit multiple sites. There is also a requirement to travel interstate from time to time.
About the Position
The Business Development Manager will strive to attract future tenants and expand referral pathways. You will pitch Enliven Housing’s model to key stakeholders, as well as networking and engaging with the broader industry to establish strong referral pathways and opportunities for growth and partnerships.
Your in-depth knowledge of the NDIS will be key to assist tenants progress along their SDA journey and transition to independent living at Enliven. The key to success will be your strong ability to be both strategic and operational, your experience working within the NDIS sector, as well as your ability to work with Enliven’s strong culture, values and housing model at the forefront.
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of Enliven Housing’s culture, housing model and value proposition.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans to meet business objectives.
- Identify, generate, and convert leads through sales and marketing activities. This includes completing preliminary evaluation of candidates’ eligibility and suitability for SDA and Enliven Housing’s model.
- Liaise with the leadership team to identify and assess business improvement initiatives and deliver on process improvements.
- Cross collaborate with the growing Enliven team whilst ensuring communication is clear and effective.
- Act as main point of contact for all housing enquiries and assist qualified housing candidates to navigate NDIS and SDA requirements in preparation for transition to Enliven properties.
- Collaborate and network within the disability sector including with NDIS participants, advocates, family supporters, NDIA, Shared Onsite Support Providers, Support Coordinators, Allied Health Professionals.
- Seek opportunities to promote Enliven Housing’s model to the sector at events, expos, conferences, online forums etc.
- Oversee event management aligned with sales and marketing strategies particularly for candidate acquisition.
- Work closely with the marketing team across candidate management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of sector trends, regulatory changes, and developments with the NDIS and Specialist Disability Accommodation legislation and other associated legislation.
Skills and Experience - Essential
- Relevant university degree and/or equivalent professional experience.
- In-depth understanding of NDIS, with particular reference to Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) preferred
- Excellent track record in business development, sales, and marketing.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide effective leadership at a senior level
- Previous use of a CRM / system management system (ie HubSpot, Monday.com) to capture data, track leads and create marketing relevant campaigns
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively at all levels and the ability to negotiate and influence successful outcomes,
- Well-developed problem solving and influencing skills including ability to recommend strategies for resolution
- Good organisation skills and an ability to work to strict deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word) and Adobe.
- Extensive network of sector contacts is highly desirable.
- Experience in the disability sector highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the NDIS worker check which includes a Police check and four learning modules.
Applications for this role close will be assessed as they are received so please don't hesitate to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mahala Warren at email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 1152850.