Are you a HR generalist who enjoys working within a diverse and multi-faceted HR position? Are you a self-starter seeking a role you can make your own? We are working with a Not for Profit Aboriginal Peak Body organisation who are seeking a dynamic, process driven individual to drive their human resources initiatives, ensuring alignment with their mission and objectives.
This role is predominantly operational with the requirement to also have someone with a strategic mindset to drive initiatives.
Develop and Implement HR Strategy: Create and execute a comprehensive HR strategy that supports the organisation's mission and objectives.
Promote inclusivity and Engagement: Foster a positive working environment by promoting a culture of engagement and inclusivity.
Policy Compliance: Ensure HR policies and procedures are current, relevant, and compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
Recruitment and Onboarding: Oversee end-to-end recruitment processes, including induction and onboarding of new employees.
Performance Management: Implement performance management processes, including goal setting, regular feedback, and performance evaluations.
Learning and Development: Drive learning and development initiatives to enhance the skills and capabilities of our team.
- Payroll Oversight: Collaborating with accounting team to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
- WHS: Lead work health and safety initiatives to cultivate a culture of safety, well being and continuous improvement
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business, or another relevant discipline
- Experience in leading and managing all human resource functions including payroll preferably in a not-for-profit or Indigenous organisation.
- Familiarity with HR laws, regulations, and best practices
- Experience in a HR Generalist role including across end-to-end recruitment, induction, and on-boarding, performance, and learning and development process.
- Practical knowledge of WHS systems, Workers Compensation, and WHS Committees
- Proactive, self-starter that thrives in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive and experienced HR professional
If you are committed to creating positive change and contributing to the success of this amazing organisation, we invite you to apply. Help build a workplace that reflects the values of inclusivity and engagement.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact our talent lead on firstname.lastname@example.org