Birribee Housing, an Aboriginal Community Controlled housing provider wholly owned by the NSW Aboriginal Land Council. A community driven organisation committed to providing safe, secure, and culturally appropriate housing for Aboriginal people to practice self-determination and meet their social, cultural and economic needs.
Join our dedicated team on an exciting Closing the Gap incentive care program in Moree, as we embark on a mission to provide more than shelter, but a brighter future for our Aboriginal communities.
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Project Officer. This influential role will be a proactive and detail-oriented individual passionate about driving impactful projects within a community-centric organisation.
- Explore and identify opportunities for projects that align with the organisation's mission and goals.
- Lead the implementation of diverse projects, including but not limited to transformation initiatives, tenant education programs, and stakeholder engagement projects.
- Facilitate and support tenant groups in community improvement projects and educational initiatives.
- Develop and implement educational programs to enhance tenant skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate with the Moree ISS Advisory Group and local community groups to build meaningful partnerships.
- Act as a liaison between the organization and external stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Develop and implement action plans for projects, ensuring timelines and objectives are met.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly reports on project progress, outcomes, and future initiatives.
- Serve as a Zavanti Super User, ensuring efficient utilization of the system for project management and reporting purposes.
- Generate and provide asset reports to the Asset Manager, contributing to effective asset management within the organization.
- Certificate in Project Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in project management, with a focus on community engagement and stakeholder collaboration
- Familiarity with Zavanti system or similar project management tools.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability to engage with diverse stakeholders and build effective partnership
To be successful in this role, you must also be willing to undergo a police check and obtain a Working with Children Check
If you thrive on turning ideas into tangible, positive outcomes and have a knack for project management, we invite you to bring your skills to Birribee Housing.
Applications will be assessed as they are received, so please do not hesitate to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Iacullo at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 1144549.